United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well their recruitment is absolutely shocking.

It's incredible actually when you consider how many players they've brought in over the the past 5-10 years and the money spent, even the law of averages should mean you get some good signing but there's barely any.

Tent Peg is only adding to that problem too, somehow convincing the club that they should pay £90m for the likes of Antony. So even his judgement seems to be way off.

Long may it continue.
They've been done over with Mount. I never understood the hype around him. Yes, he's a good player. Not questioning that at all. But the stuff you were reading about him made you think he was Messi-like.

They've been done over with Mount. I never understood the hype around him. Yes, he's a good player. Not questioning that at all. But the stuff you were reading about him made you think he was Messi-like.

Yeah, I said I wouldn't take him on a free at city. He's just not the player some people thought he was.

Why any team would buy Mount and not even go in for Maddison when he's available is beyond me, he's 10x better. I know sometimes people say "they're not like for like, Maddison is a 10 .Mount is an 8". That's all nonsense, Maddison covers a lot of ground, he drops deep, presses etc. All the things Mount is supposed to do but excellent with the ball.

I said the other day that any armchair fan could've said Mount will look anonymous for the rags, so you wonder why these so called experts don't see it.

He'll be a regular on the bench by October

Mount is the type of player that can play a full game and you wouldn't notice he was in the pitch.
Scores some decent goals though but other than that he is usually anonymous.

Yeah, I said I wouldn't take him on a free at city. He's just not the player some people thought he was.

Why any team would buy Mount and not even go in for Maddison when he's available is beyond me, he's 10x better. I know sometimes people say "they're not like for like, Maddison is a 10 .Mount is an 8". That's all nonsense, Maddison covers a lot of ground, he drops deep, presses etc. All the things Mount is supposed to do but excellent with the ball.

I said the other day that any armchair fan could've said Mount will look anonymous for the rags, so you wonder why these so called experts don't see it.

He'll be a regular on the bench by October

They will have to get someone in to sit next to Casimero, the 31 year old cast off from Real Madrid who they were telling us was better than Rodri last season. Mount will probably end up on the bench and they will have to start playing the other short term sticking plaster in Erikson. More money on the company credit card required to solve these ever recurring problems.

They will have to get someone in to sit next to Casimero, the 31 year old cast off from Real Madrid who they were telling us was better than Rodri last season. Mount will probably end up on the bench and they will have to start playing the other short term sticking plaster in Erikson. More money on the company credit card required to solve these ever recurring problems.

Ten bob the fraud will put Rashford back on the left next game you can bet

The Glazers have spent an absolute fortune on players.
They've nearly all turned out to be dogshite, but tbh I wonder if that is more down to the club, its culture and its attempts at coaching than it is to the players.
I reckon Pep could get a tune out of at least half the Rags' players.

What a thoroughly annoying person she is.

She needs something to take her mind off the rags and keep her quiet......lol.

Edit: After listening to that awful spoilt whiny voice for two minutes nothing on this earth could make listening to it bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.