United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strange thing about their recruitment is their lack of research. The stats show that Antony and Holland were average players in much weaker leagues. They will never be elite level. In addition they keep buying players on the way down in their careers like Varane and Casemiro. They are an elite team no doubt
Come on we don't want them to catch on edited for you.

The Glazers have spent an absolute fortune on players.
They've nearly all turned out to be dogshite, but tbh I wonder if that is more down to the club, its culture and its attempts at coaching than it is to the players.
I reckon Pep could get a tune out of at least half the Rags' players.
I think most of their players are technically poor and Pep wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole. So many of them cant kill the ball and pass it. It is basic stuff. Look at Shaw and Wan Bissaka for starters. Compare them to £15m Akanji.

It
Poor Alice! She's "done" after 2 games and is almost in tears.....

It's hilarious she blames the Glazers for it. The Glazers who have spent hundreds of millions over the last few years. It's not the Glazers' fault the managers have been too incompetent to do anything with all the players they have bought. Long may it last.

It

It's hilarious she blames the Glazers for it. The Glazers who have spent hundreds of millions over the last few years. It's not the Glazers' fault the managers have been too incompetent to do anything with all the players they have bought. Long may it last.

Just an idea but have they explored the chances of getting that Dutch guy on loan from Burley Wout Weghort - he can do a turn for them. ( just left here for lurking rags to start a campaign )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.