United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what happens to the rags.
I don't care if they never win a corner.
I have no interest in any of their over valued prima donnas, cheats, rapists and thugs.
If they went out of business tomorrow or ended up in the lower leagues I wouldn't shed a tear.
Remember their banners.
With all that in mind will people on here stop highlighting their errors, stop giving advice on how they might avoid those errors and how they might go about putting things right.
No. Just leave them to carry on in their own way, in their own nightmarish fantasy, keep failing season after season, thinking they are only a couple of players away from being back at the top again.
Let the media keep telling them they are on track for a title challenge, whilst it's clear that they have as much chance (if not more) of being relegated as winning the league.
Let them keep deluding themselves that tent peg is a great manager and he's brought some excellent players in.
Let the supporters carry on believing the bullsh1t and let the players keep failing. For ever and ever and ever.
Scum.

I don't care what happens to the rags.
I don't care if they never win a corner.
I have no interest in any of their over valued prima donnas, cheats, rapists and thugs.
If they went out of business tomorrow or ended up in the lower leagues I wouldn't shed a tear.
Remember their banners.
With all that in mind will people on here stop highlighting their errors, stop giving advice on how they might avoid those errors and how they might go about putting things right.
No. Just leave them to carry on in their own way, in their own nightmarish fantasy, keep failing season after season, thinking they are only a couple of players away from being back at the top again.
Let the media keep telling them they are on track for a title challenge, whilst it's clear that they have as much chance (if not more) of being relegated as winning the league.
Let them keep deluding themselves that tent peg is a great manager and he's brought some excellent players in.
Let the supporters carry on believing the bullsh1t and let the players keep failing. For ever and ever and ever.
Scum.
Thank you, Sir Alex. Good to know you're still around.

JASR’s cut out ‘n’ keep guide to united

Onana - seems an absolute shoo-in for their player of the year , taking the trophy over from DDG seamlessly as he picks the ball out of the net again, due to the shambolic non playing out from the back defenders .

Shaw - as the clock ticks towards his decade at united, he surely must be going for his big two fingers final 5 year contract extension payoff

Martinez - a tradesman (apparently) who falls well below the line… of average defender height

varane - a typical short-term old age buy by united, leaving the selling club popping the champagne corks and shaking their heads in disbelief at managing to get them off the books

JFE - a typical short-term old age buy by united

AWB - a player who would thrive under a decent coach

Maguire - please add your own remarks

Casemiro - see varane. But doubly so.

McTominay - lost without his twin brother Fred. Looking like he can’t be sold, unless Bruce gets a new rich gig.

Van De Beek - Has the ‘£80m player’ tag forever holding him back from even becoming a £4m player.

Mainoo- the latest united Academy wonderkid counting the days till the move to a championship side.

Fernandes - after 3 years of denial , even united fans now acknowledging he’s not very good at much for the whole 90+15 mins

Mount - a typical long-term young age buy by united, leaving the selling club popping the champagne corks and shaking their heads in disbelief at managing to get them off the books

Erikson - typical short-term old age buy by united, maybe hoping as usual to garner clicks for previous almost tragic history

Rashford - typical united media hype meister extraordinare. Entire career based on being pulled from the reserves in desperation by LVG to fill injury gap, and managing to score.

Sancho - a typical long-term young age buy by united, leaving the previous but 1 selling club popping the champagne corks and shaking their heads in disbelief at managing to get them off the books

Garnacho - the previous latest united Academy wonderkid counting the days till the move to a championship side.

Antony - a typical long-term young age buy by united, leaving the selling club popping the champagne corks and shaking their heads in disbelief at managing to get them off the books for such a price

Greenwood - the sickening farce of the past few months, showing the world the longterm historic attitude of united continues to be abject.

Hojlund - when you go to Wish and ask for a Haaland, and you get charged a higher 50% premium for an inferior, crocked fellow Scandinavian.

Martial - along with Mendy, not the best signing from the stellar Monaco side, but as per AWB you’d think with a decent coach they’d be ok.

Ten Hag - starting to look a bit like the Moysiah - rabbit in headlights look - as the performance on the PL pitch seems to bear no resemblance to how united won it against united on the training pitch

I

don’t think society has to answer anything

People know the rules be them actual laws or just moral code

People know that if they break the rules then bad things happen to them be that loss of liberty or loss of money (a fine or a change in earning potential)

He knew this

Society has nothing to do but show what it thinks

In fact delivering a parcel in a visi vest might be the best message society can send

Look what happens when you treat women like shit
I would rather he has to do 40000 hours community service picking up dogshit (without gloves) and cleaning graffiti in very hi viz jacket with "I am Woman beating ****" on the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.