United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know why Rag fans were thinking he was the answer to all their questions as a goalscorer anyway

He scored 7 goals in 31 games in a season, then 5 in 18

They talk like they had lost Haaland.

Compare that to Sancho and Antony you can understand why they are so desperate.

I don't even know why Rag fans were thinking he was the answer to all their questions as a goalscorer anyway

He scored 7 goals in 31 games in a season, then 5 in 18

They talk like they had lost Haaland.

Like all their players they become world beaters when they don’t play.

Truth is he’s a wife beater, not a world beater.

He will be the same as Pogba. The less he does the more world class he becomes.

At least Pogba was genuinely good at Juventus for a few years and for his country winning trophies. I actually think moving back to that shit show at United was the end of him. If he had gone to a better club, I think he would have still been performing pretty well.

Greenwood was just a half decent young player but they talk him up like he was some world beater, like that Elanga they thought was some future superstar and now he's not even there.

So basically Greenwood is still getting paid by the rags as they are looking to loan him out.

Let's make it clear that he is still employed by the red mardarses and that they haven't released him as reports say. They will get a fee for him at the end of a loan, that's if there is a club stupid enough to employ him.

These bullshit statements from both him and the rags contradict themselves.

They didn’t read the room, putting out statements that the manager and playing staff were happy for him to return and not understanding what public opinion would be if he did ever play for them again. They used their lackeys in the media to put out the party line everything would be ok, how wrong they were. I thought they would have taken a lot more crap than this, could you have imagined what it would have been like if it was City attempting what United have done?
They probably have taken a lot more crap. It's just that the sychophantic press won't report it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.