United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are saying they only have 100m to spend in the transfer market.

Didn't some twatter on twitter say they was in for Rice?

They've just posted 640m in revenue. Glazers obviously cleaning up the Benjamin's.

Serious? question. If your business is not able to make a profit and it has debts of approx. 1 billion, how can the business be valued at 5 billion? The business doesn’t have assets of 6 billion, and even if it did, any buyer isn’t buying United to asset strip them and dissolve the company (although that would be hilarious).
Exactly ....Apart from the name and the ' history' what assets have they got. The ground needs rebuilding....They are at the top of the tree with what they have so shirley any investment will eventually cost them. The Evertons and Newcastles of this world are a far better ' investment '

scum.png

Beep Beep!
It's early and cant find me bins
Is that the sum total of thier ' protest ' ?? seriously.

Exactly ....Apart from the name and the ' history' what assets have they got. The ground needs rebuilding....They are at the top of the tree with what they have so shirley any investment will eventually cost them. The Evertons and Newcastles of this world are a far better ' investment '

Also with 6 billion spent on buying at that price you are going to want to see a quick return on your money.
I just dont see the rags as a good purchase unless you intend to carry on doing what the Glazer's are already doing.

Also with 6 billion spent on buying at that price you are going to want to see a quick return on your money.
I just dont see the rags as a good purchase unless you intend to carry on doing what the Glazer's are already doing.
Which is exactly what I think any other purchaser will do...meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.