United Thread - 2023/24

Quite funny the amount of media outlets and fans convinced that the takeover was going to happen. Complete stupidity.

Glazers were never going to sell up.

GLAZERS STAYING 10 MORE YEARS!
It's a Nick Harris story so you may want to take it with a pinch of salt, but if it's true then joy of joys.

Allegedly this Moroccan fella is the answer. From what I hear he's KdB at his club side and Rodri for his country. Be afraid, be very afraid.

You lot leave Eric alone. It's difficult shopping in bargain basement for loan signings and world class players like Shaw, Varane and the new scoring sensation being injured. He's working on a shoestring and doing a fantastic job.

It's a Nick Harris story so you may want to take it with a pinch of salt, but if it's true then joy of joys.

Exactly. Making the reasonable assumption that it isn't true, it's only purpose can be to add fuel to the fire that the Glazers are just greedy and stirs up the anti-Glazer mob, possibly giving it renewed vigour. I'm deeply suspicious of the motives of anything Harris has to say and doubt this story has any substance. That said, I hope to God it's true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.