United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t resist easing into Sunday with a scan of the caff. Just occasionally you come across a post where you just have to tip your hat. Stand up RedTiger….

View attachment 92403
Not many of them would dare to admit it, but deep down they all know… this is all Ferguson’s fault.

As much as he built them from being a decent club to the world’s best and biggest, he’s also the reason they’ve gone from the world’s best and biggest club to just a run-of-the-mill English club who sometimes pop up in the CL places but often don’t and aren’t even ran as well as Brentford and Brighton…

All because of a horse and one man’s ego.

And this is what happens when u rest on your lourals and just think you'll always be at the top of the tree! Just like Liverpool did before them.
£10billion my arse!! 10billion lira more like it.
What a time to be a blue!! Unbelievable Jeff.

The actual people involved have moved on from this. And in the 2 years since, they've done a lot of growing up, had a baby and are getting married. She doesn't need or want your faux support or hand wringing. It doesn't help anyone.
Know them personally, do you? Or are you just running with what you've been fed?

10 billion quid, what a fucking joke. Who in their right mind would pay that for a joke club that needs a new team, a new stadium and a new training ground?

On the same scale, my semi-detached is for sale, and I'm open to offers, but only above £1.5 million.

Fucking hell, these Glazers are going to win the P J Swales Memorial Trophy every year for the next decade. What a skip fire! Thank you, God, for not making me a Rag. (Mind you, my IQ is above 80, so obviously you didn't mean I should be one.)
I don't believe you. You'll string me along for 6 months and then decide you're stopping. Oh, and btw, get that roof sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.