United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm let's have a look at what could very easily happen

Wolves (H) 3 points....Going to win the league with Mount & a new swagger to their play.
Spurs (A) 1 point....Difficult away game (don't we know) but caught out playing from the back.
Forest (H) 3 points....Few iffy moments but a penalty gets them over the line.
Arse (A) 0 points...aspire to be at the Arse level, again caught out at the back...early days yet.
Brighton (H) 0 points...Hmm they've been playing under a good managers system for a long time.
Burnley (A) 1 point...Ran their luck but managed a point when GGG or whatever shows 3-1 home win
Palace (H) 3 points...corner turned, going to win the league again
Brentford (H) 1 point...still struggling with passing out but an Intentional break will sort that out.

So 2 titles challenges already & a wonderful 12 points from 24 in the bag, bang mid table with CL games to worry about.

Something tells me it's not going to be their year again.

Tick Tock SCUM.
Thought I'd dig out this pre-season post of mine, I've got them a point better than they actually have!!!!!

The rags allowed ferguson too much influence over the club since the early 90s success. He should have just been an important cog in the wheel of their organisation instead he seemed to control everything. They thought their run of success would continue indefinitely but as soon as he left the club crumbled.
Their owners solely see them as a cash cow there to milk every year. They have no hope until the club is sold and ferguson put out to pasture and that's not happening soon. Someone should write a book titled how not to run a football club. They are fucked for the foreseeable.
Milking plastics…. The Glazers could be in no better place. 10 more years!!

Given that Moyes spent at the time big money on £70m+ on Mata and Fellaini, and that Ferguson has gone above and beyond to back the Glazers during and after his reign of terror, I'm gonna take your trusted source with a pinch of salt.
Moyes spent £30m on Fellaini and someone else that summer, when Ferguson was told he could only spend £30m net. Mata came in January. And I know who my source is and where he got the story from.

And I also spoke to the late David Meek a few years ago. He wrote all Ferguson's programme pieces for 20 years so met with him twice a week. He also told me it was about money. His words were "I spoke to him twice a week for 20 years and he told me lots of things privately. I'd have known if he was planning to retire and I only spoke to him a few days before that, and he didn't mention it. It was definitely a spur of the moment decision."

Last edited:
Must admit, I don't think enough has been said, or done to challenge Gary Neville on what is almost a propaganda machine in his post-match analysis.

His constant uttering of 'the Glazers have got to go' is airing to millions of people across the world, and I'm not sure it's the road that Sky should be allowing him to go down given their 'impartiality' as a broadcaster.

There should be at least a challenge, if not a counter argument every single time he mentions their names, as ultimately it is only an opinion, but one that can inform a lot of others peoples opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.