United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho has a ghost In the closet and tent peg obviously knows it . He was missing for 3 months last season but Eric is not having it this year . . Fair play when your backs to the wall its dog eat dog . Especially if your dogs on 300k

Pep or whoever made the decision to let him go was 100% correct. Imagine a kid dictating to the best coach in the world how it's going to be. A decent season in a one team league and because he left City the media made him out to be the second coming of the Messiah. Southgate being the yes man he is of course then sticks him straight into the England team. Hype, self importance and image can only get you so far though and how his star has fallen. Love to see it.

But he's bald. And so he should be fit to lace Pep's boot. It is perfectly obvious to anyone with the smallest knowledge of ball that the bastard, hell-spawn Glazers must have made a voodoo doll of ETG and started sticking pins in them to take revenge on their Top Red critics. The Glazers must be driven from Trafford for their wicked witchcraft and lies!!. That bastard family manifested City's Treble into existence out of thin air. Just to take revenge on the Norwich City scarf thieves for protesting against their family's ownership of the club outside Lou Macari's Chip shop one evening. Well employing voodoo is cheating and the Premiership authorities must be notified of this right now !!!! It has gone on long enough and more charges must be brought.. The 277 squillion trillion Rag fans currently occupying this planet are crying themselves to sleep every night, ffs over, lickle City's made up success and all you lot can do is scoff and mock the afflicted. It isn't fair. You are all terrible people. Please admit that City did not win anything at all last season and everyone is lying about it and pretending that City did!!!! And even before last June's debacle, you caused NITED to have to take down their beloved 34 years and counting without winning silverware gloat banner, with your made up stories of glory. You smug Berties and your foul fibs and delusions have destroyed the country. For shame!!!!!

You people are all charlatans, demons or interplanetary lizards. United won the Treble last June, not City. I hate you all! Burn in hell, you hoax spreading bastards!!! I can only think you are all on crack.
Swipe right for red cafe. Great rant Pam.

Reactions: Pam
Yes, but she has sorted out her teenage spots and is quite a pretty young woman, I bet she will actually be making a decent living off youtube talking about Man Utd. and doing watch-alongs and things. I applaud her for that.
I think somehow she's taking the piss, always wearing a sky Blue shirt.

The major issue Man Utd have, is that now, due to TV payments, every club now has money to spend on players. Back in the day only Man Utd could go and outspend all the other clubs. It’s not the Glazers they hate, It’s the level playing field they hate.
Yeah, I mean everybody licks Pisscans arse "greatest manager etc" but over his time they outspent every other club, he bought everybody's best players like Rooney, Van Nistle, Cole etc. the list is endless. Fucking cheats.

Yeah, I mean everybody licks Pisscans arse "greatest manager etc" but over his time they outspent every other club, he bought everybody's best players like Rooney, Van Nistle, Cole etc. the list is endless. Fucking cheats.
No not cheats, they just played the system to their advantage. All is fair in love and war. But they can‘t complain now and blame the Glzseres. Suck it up, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.