United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean everybody licks Pisscans arse "greatest manager etc" but over his time they outspent every other club, he bought everybody's best players like Rooney, Van Nistle, Cole etc. the list is endless. Fucking cheats.

They spent 30 million on Ferdinand in 2002. 30 million 21 years ago was a huge amount of money. If anybody bought success it was those of wankers but they try and gloss over that with the class of 92 hype. Even Neville admits they didn't win it with kids, the spine of the team were top seasoned internationals.

They have to have one of the least harmonious dressing rooms in world football. Half of that group probably dislike each other and the manager. Add to that detestable characters like bruno ratman and dilapidated facilities, it's the same mess GPC left them in with a different cast.

The floppy haired Rag PR c*nt over at the Daily United is in full flow.

Now is not the time for Olive Holt and the other Rag PR journalists to lose their faith in Manchester United and Ten Hag, or to question Ten Hag, as it gives them access to Manchester United and keeps them in a job.

View attachment 92596
These journalists are the reason why nearly everyplace in the UK is flooded with these so called supporters when majority have never even been to Manchester or the ground itself.

I still don't know how they are not in the Championship right now playing Leeds United. Considering the money they spent and the debt that they are in.

The Glazers will never sell them because they know how stupid people are buying their tourist branded items (Shirts, Mugs (The only cup they will get this season) etc etc). Also they aren't short of idiots paying to watch the games at the Old Toilet.

So nothing will ever change. Even lockdown they still made money because TV rights prop them up with the money to waste on useless players.

The fans can moan and protest all they want but its never going to change unless the Glazers decide to sell the club which we all know they won't.

I am 36 years old and am too young to remember the demise of Liverpool. However, after watching Newcastle lose against Arsenal on Sunday, and reading and listening to some of the stuff coming out from the scum; there is a massive self-righteous entitlement that the Rags should win things? I am here in my small little mind thinking "You are shit" and "You literally signed and had to put Jonny Evans on".

The demise of the scum is oh so glorious.

1693869120922-png.92603

I am 36 years old and am too young to remember the demise of Liverpool. However, after watching Newcastle lose against Arsenal on Sunday, and reading and listening to some of the stuff coming out from the scum; there is a massive self-righteous entitlement that the Rags should win things? I am here in my small little mind thinking "You are shit" and "You literally signed and had to put Jonny Evans on".

The demise of the scum is oh so glorious.

1693869120922-png.92603
Newcastle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.