United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going very well for them is it? (My heart bleeds).
Owners can't/won't sell the club as they are vastly overvalueing their 'asset'. The badly run shitfest seems incapable of making a profit.
They are unable to offload the dross on long, expensive contracts and unable to attract top players at any cost (not that they can afford them). Ffp coming back to bite them is just poetic!

I feel another change in the rules coming.

In the words of the Immortal Bard:

'For 'tis the sport to have the engineer
Hoist with his own petard.'

In other words, if you piss into the wind, don't be surprised if some of it sprays back on you.
Or in the words of Arthur 'Bomber' Harris, 'for they sowed the wind and now they shall reap the world wind'.

Scum having in the papers bloke put out there that Mourinho has phoned Mason greenwood to go to Roma and play for him! Also the scum doing there own inquiry into greenwood! Sorry we all seen the video and anyone woman having to make a video is a big cry for help and we read how some men can manipulate scare young woman into towing the line especially someone with money influence!

What if find disgusting is talksport talking it up and Natalie letting it go! The lad should be locked up!

United have a history of going after players who are prominent in the media and over-priced, or past their best, or both. They also go for players that they think City are interested in, so I'm wondering about this new chap Hojlund: from Scandinavian parts, name sounds promising ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.