United Thread - 2023/24

Just like to apologise to the forum, I was just following a link on slbsn Twitter to a united idiot, and one of the City Twitter replies mentioned it was now over 10 years since they last won the PL.

I’m sorry, I’ve had a hectic life, and a wonderful City life these past 4 months and I’d completely forgotten such a fact, surrounded as I was with the oceans of City breaking records and trophy winning news.

I shall endeavour to do better on the 11th tick tock anniversary.
I hope the bastards never win it again...ever.

Spot-on. And they seem so defensive about “us not being their rival” even though we have been bitter rivals since 1894. Anyone born and brought up in Manchester knows what it’s like at school and every workplace. The LFC rivalry was manufactured to squeeze more money out of overseas fans. It didn’t really exist before the late 1980s.
It was manufactured in the United road

A lad in my class. Kept going on about how they needed a rival and a derby day. When we get relegated.

I remember him coming in on the Monday after the Liverpool game. He was delighted the Liverpool fans had responded. And the rivalry was born.

And Luton confirmed our relegation.

So did Yanners Eye with the English press screaming for him to get UK citizenship so he can play for England
Theres big differences between the 2, in that Garnacho is rapid, even with the ball at his feet. He has a great touch, can beat a man and looks very composed.

He looks a very good player. Far better than the likes of Sancho and Anthony.

I think he looks a class act unfortunately.
Looks no better than Januzi, Macheda, Dan James or even Martial or Rashford when they first came on to the scene... a bit speedy and tricky with an eye for goal when given a free role but once they have to show a level of responsibility and discipline and play as part of the team and once the opposition start to figure them out they soon end up looking distinctly average at best.

Looks no better than Januzi, Macheda, Dan James or even Martial or Rashford when they first came on to the scene... a bit speedy and tricky with an eye for goal when given a free role but once they have to show a level of responsibility and discipline and play as part of the team and once the opposition start to figure them out they soon end up looking distinctly average at best.
Rashford set the world alight when he burst through and is a very decent player, although not top class. Hes nothing like Martial in anyway. Martial has plently of ability, but injury prone and has attitude problems. Dan James is a speedboat without a driver. You only have to see both play for 10 minutes, to see Garnacho is far superior, technically. Macheda was an oaf of a centre forward with absolutely no pace, hes nothong like Garnacho. Neither is Januzi, who has more in common with Sancho tham with Garnacho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.