United Thread - 2023/24

Given the very clear backlash from anyone with an ounce of decency,and more than a couple of brain cells.......i will wager their decision makers have made a U Turn this week,and we will soon find out the abhorrent twat has no future at the shit hole.
Upon which they'll be lauded to the heavens for taking the moral high ground and held up as an example to all other clubs in the game...

PR woman reading from a teleprompter through gritted teeth: "Hello, and welcome members of the press.
Welcome to Mysoginist United, sorry I meant to say Manchester obviously, we are an inclusive club, anybody can join - Edwards, Best , Butt, Giggs, Ronaldo, Antony and now another one of own, Mason Greenwood.
Please remember to take your souvenier goodie bag on the way out, contains a signed baseball bat from both Mason and Giggs, a special presentation case of whiskey from our dear leader Sir Alex - 'Not to be drunk in My lifetime', a United branded and Giggs personally stained duvet cover, and a pair of complimentary branded condoms "The Antony and Ronaldo ribbed surprises.
So, questions, yes.. you sir... my word sir you look amazing... that suit really sets off your watch.. Mr Stone?"

SS: "Can I just say, I love you Sir Alex, please let me lick you...again... I think we can all agree Manchester United are the best and biggest football team in the world and have always and forever will be that way."

PR: "Thankyou Mr Stone, well I think that wraps it up, we've dealt with all the issues possible, please proceed to the foyer where they'll be prawn sandwiches served on brown envelopes waiting for you, make sure your hands are completely free, to enable you to double dip"

Media reporting : "United are the best", "United show their style", "United I want your babies"
Mysoginist United - That's exactly how the Village idiot Darren Gough pronounces it!

Given the very clear backlash from anyone with an ounce of decency,and more than a couple of brain cells.......i will wager their decision makers have made a U Turn this week,and we will soon find out the abhorrent twat has no future at the shit hole.
The fact that it's only public opinion that stopped them is bad enough. Clearly there are people at the club who saw nothing wrong with him returning.

Who? Greenwood? or Antony? or both?

I am deeply alarmed if Mason Greenwood is able to play football again for rags, he hasn’t been convicted but we all know what he is!!

I hope any lady rags refuse to go to old toilet if he does get reintroduced to squad.

Sadly I suspect Harriet Robson will be found dead of unexplained causes (probably drug overdose) in coming years

I am deeply alarmed if Mason Greenwood is able to play football again for rags, he hasn’t been convicted but we all know what he is!!

I hope any lady rags refuse to go to old toilet if he does get reintroduced to squad.

Sadly I suspect Harriet Robson will be found dead of unexplained causes (probably drug overdose) in coming years
I hope she has good support, the mental stress on her is going to be unbearable.

Did anyone ever really doubt it when his return was first mooted? Did any of us seriously think they'd dump him the moment the charges were dropped?
There are only two Premier league clubs who would act in this manner, because I seriously don't think any other club would stoop so low.
Do both of them not have VAR screens?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.