United Thread - 2023/24

You have a copy do you?
You can prove it’s provenance?
You can prove it is unedited can you?

I loathe the twat with a vengeance but just pointing out defending a libel or slander suit is difficult.
The video and audio have not been denied by United or Greenwood other than saying it did not provide a full picture.

My guess (I’m no lawyer by the way) is the onus would then be on Greenwood to provide the full picture.

Regardless, my original point was that I don’t think he would take anyone to court due to obvious reasons.

So he says he did not commit the acts he is accused of. But he has made mistakes serious enough to mean he can no longer play for utd . So what exactly are the mistakes he made, short of what he was accused of, that are serious enough to mean he can no longer be employed by them?

Fair plays to Andy Goldstein on Talk Sport. Called utd out said he wasn't happy with the statements by Arnold and Greenwood and said it had been handled poorly and that utd initially wanted Greenwood back but he never did.

Took their bloody time. Any other club he would have been out the door at the first available opportunity to get him out but united desperately seeked for a way to keep him before admitting it wasn't possible and cutting their loses.

Hopefully nobody in football touches him with a bargepole. Saudi is the easy suggestion but I can't see it, they're all about image, who's going to want a rapist as their marquee name

I am shocked by the statement, they are playing judge jury and executioner when they say he isn't guilty based on what they have seen.

I am happy they have chosen the correct path though, even if it was though peer pressure.

If there is evidence suggesting he is indeed innocent why on earth wouldn't Mason's PR team release it? In my opinion it is because it wouldn't be anywhere near as clearing as the evidence of the contrary is damning.
Simple really, it isn't clearing.

His punch bag (sorry woman, sorry sorry "now loving wife with baby in arms) on reflection of a marriage proposal, marriage etc etc and some persuasion from her loving Utd supporting father has now retracted all her previous accusations and supplied various excuses as to why it happened including role play etc etc etc.

From occasional girlfriend to happy rich Cheshire footballers wife!

The sad part is there are many gullible people who have swallowed that line!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.