United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i have stated in this thread, what exactly have the glazers done that has been so bad, they have pumped over 1 billion in transfer fees into the club, they have gone out and bought every player that tent peg and previous managers have asked for and yet you still want this qatari money, another billion in transfer fees, another billion on the stadium, another billion on the infrastructure, so what the rags want is someone to spend over 6.5b and then put another 3b in and for what return and even if they go ahead and do that, it still wont matter, yes u will compete, but the world has not only caught up , it has left you in the dust, the world does not care that your were good 10 years ago, utd fans care sure, but liverpool fans care, arsenal fans care, bury fans care, ipswich fans care, all fans care.

So utd fans and their stupd little press mouthpieces, neville, stone, goldbridge and whatever other bellends are still drinking the coolade need to realise that the world has changed, it has moved on, you are just another club and all your bleating about this is united, we are talking about united blah blah is just a sounding board for morons.
They weren’t good ten years ago!

The day I ever start talking about the "City Way" is the day that people will have permission to shoot me. It's cringeworthy bollocks.

I'm not sure who you're referring to in the last bit Ged, but as much as I've got time for West Ham fans in general, some of their fans use the term too
The last bit may have been a reference to "Typical City" hence why I mentioned Wigan.

Had a hilarious chat with a red on the train yesterday who told me that united had become a big club the organic way to which I laughed and swore repeatedly! He knew a lot about football in general but it all came tumbling down when it came to his club. The delusion is real with this lot.
The only thing organic about the Rags is the utter shit spouted by their deluded followers.
The original sugar daddy club who would have gone out of business twice without outside investment.

HIP HIP HOORAY!
1559362_1.jpg

KICK THE SCUM WHILE DOWN! AND AGAIN AND AG...

Great way to start the day :-) Soft tw*ts

Great play acting by whatever his real name is, he's not even a United fan nearly everyone knows this, it's all an act and he makes good money out of it, to their credit it was United fans who did the digging on him years ago, and to his credit he's kept it going laughing all the way to the bank no doubt

To any lurking rags or the 650billion plastic twats

This is a proper overhead kick

Unlike the granny shaggers shinner.

I wonder if sly or any of the usual arse-licking media suspects will have it on loop ?

Some strike btw.Tale a bow son :-)

I doubt any reds i know have even heard of this clown. Always seems to be popping up on here though..
I'm beginning to believe many on here that Goldbridge is just a parody of the majority of rag fanboys, just raking in the money from fans of the 19 other PL clubs and some in the lower divisions (looking at you, Leeds). I can listen to my rag acquaintances if I want to hear whining and pathetic jumping up and down during their matches, although they rarely come out from underneath their Giggs duvets during said matches any more, preferring not to allow the rest of us to revel in their misery. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.