United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the Ratcliffe thing, is it total false hope or do they genuinely think he is going to be the Man who turns their fortunes round?
The rags are their own enemies. They over focus one single issues instead of recognising you need to fix everything a bit at a time. It's like a plumber fixing a leaky system. You don't assume tightening one loose fitting is the answer when the house is flooded.

A mere 13 articles in the Daily United after the match.

Oliver Holt, the floppy haired Rag loving shill thought it was a…..

OLIVER HOLT: Sir Jim Ratcliffe watches a thriller​

I can see our game on Saturday being deemed a thriller even for a neutral but, I watched the raggy game fully yesterday and thriller is not a word I'd use to describe either the standard or style of play.

I'm surprised Holt is blowing smoke up Jim's arse, surely there's only room for one scruffy twat at the swamp (I know every rag is a scruffy twat but I'd not my get line in otherwise).

I can see our game on Saturday being deemed a thriller even for a neutral but, I watched the raggy game fully yesterday and thriller is not a word I'd use to describe either the standard or style of play.

I'm surprised Holt is blowing smoke up Jim's arse, surely there's only room for one scruffy twat at the swamp (I know every rag is a scruffy twat but I'd not my get line in otherwise).
Jamie “sorry Miss” Jackson was writing the same bollocks in the Graun.I watched the game at my Tarquins BiL’s and I don’t remember witnessing….

”Before a watching Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Manchester United were an athletic, vibrant proposition who came up against the precise same entity in Tottenham in this sense-tingling, rip-roarer of an encounter.”

Seriously, I scrolled back up to check that I’d clicked on the right link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.