United Thread - 2023/24

With Mainoo being the latest United media darling to be called up by England after less than ½ a seasons experience begs the question: How many cornflakes packet tops do I need to get to be called up for the England squad?

Rico got called up from the u21 to play and got man of the match, he played left back where he has hardly played too! Can see why he has not been called up because he really a fullback who play on midfield.

Mainoo been excellent for the rags he as the ball control and when to pass where to be on the pitch! Far better than Henderson! This lad and Rice be a very good midfield for England!

He so young though and new to first team pressure football there will be a drop off for playing to much football at such a young age..

He's an absolute country mile better and more exciting as an England midfield option next to Rice and Bellingham than Henderson, Gallagher or Phillips.

Mainoo looks a quality prospect but I’ll hang fire before declaring him good enough for England,
We often see young players who are an unknown quantity do really well when they burst on the scene but quickly find their level once the opposition teams catch up.
As it stands he’s looking good but he needs to continue in the same vein throughout next season before he’s lauded as the best thing since sliced bread in my eyes.

Absolutely. Could be a cracking player but looked lost and out of his depth at our place a few weeks ago.

So scruffy Jim is in debt to the hmrc at the rags . This must have come as a shock as he has avoided paying it with all his other ventures and he states he’s looking to bring through the next Mbappe rather than spending money. This is going to be a real giggle watching this unfold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.