United Thread | 2024/25

Come poogatch or whatever he's called said there's hope when pep has gone so alls not lost
Ha ha, pougatch or whatever his name is, is an absolute clown.
Every manager our owners have appointed has won the league, three in total. Thats the same number of managers that have won the league for the rags in their entire history, and two of those three are ex blues.

ha ha ha they are wanking themselves silly over DeLigt.

he's injury prone and bang average, he adds fuck all diferent to what they have

Just had rag next door pop his head over the fence saying they played really well. I said you couldn’t beat our caraboo cup team mate ld pipe down a bit if I was you. He then said he thinks there’s been a big change in the running of the club under inios and thinks they will give us a run for our money. I said we’ll revisit this conversation In September or October.

Just had rag next door pop his head over the fence saying they played really well. I said you couldn’t beat our caraboo cup team mate ld pipe down a bit if I was you. He then said he thinks there’s been a big change in the running of the club under inios and thinks they will give us a run for our money. I said we’ll revisit this conversation In September or October.
They'll be out of the running for the title before the clocks go back.
They never learn do they.
They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Did they buy anyone of note us or the rest of the league should worry about? They've not even fixed the leak in the roof or the toilet floors leaking piss into their offices on to the heads of their staff.

Bathroom damage at Old Trafford caused by away fans earlier this season has left wee dripping through to offices below. With toilets and pipes unable to cope, staff are forced to cover their desks and computer kit with plastic sheets

In May 2024, Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium experienced a major leak during a game against Arsenal that caused water to flood the stands and dressing rooms. The club initially blamed the flooding on an overflowing drainage system that couldn't handle more than a month's worth of rain in two hours. However, the Guardian reported that United had been aware of the roof's tendency to leak sporadically and had failed to fix a hole. The Mirror later reported that United had been told the He also stated his belief that he has cover in every position throughout the teamroof was beyond repair.

While the market in general has been quieter than in previous years, the manager was keen to point out the Reds have signed two new players - defender Leny Yoro and forward Joshua Zirkzee.

They are "fucked" by every metric and it's delicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.