United Thread | 2024/25

The Glazers are out of the picture now it's INEOS
Really? Scruffy Jim's shower suddenly have majority control?
The Glazers are far from out of the picture ... that you think so proves you are as delusional about off the pitch matters as you are on it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong.

All I’m saying is the past two consecutive games against you lot has me seeing you in a different light. I no longer feel like we’d be run rugged. I actually enjoy playing you a lot more, which isn’t something I or other United fans would have said in the the past few seasons.

Hats off for being a good sport! Never want to see us lose to City, but under the circumstances this is very positive. Honestly, I went in expecting us to get chewed up. Came away seeing us build up well, hold a formation, stayed in shape, scored the opener, and created opportunities that a proper no. 9 could live off. The one twos we played and the crisp passing at times were truly an improvement. I think there's definitely potential to this team.With De Ligt and Mazraoui already in, maybe Ugarte or another midfielder and this team is in a better place than we've been in a long time. The foundations are growing strong. I’m totally looking forward to other derby matches this season. Bring it on!
My daughter went fishing yesterday morning and caught bigger ones than you will here. I don’t know a City fan who thought we would win yesterday. I can’t be bothered dissecting your thoughts but just want to point out that Maguire passing a goal kick to your keeper and then receiving it back doesn’t really count as a one two.

With no money in the exchequer, Reeves looking at every opportunity to claw back any kind of benefit, fiddling with tax thresholds, NI contributions and generally trying fill the coffers one way or another, there will be fuckin' uproar if the Rags have a penny of the taxpayers money! But I suppose yer don't get on the ST Rich list, live in Monaco and use yer own cash!

As for Coe, he will flit from one Olympic freebie to a PL freebie to, I suppose, any other fuckin' freebie. He'll be another who travels the world from one jolly to another with all expenses paid?
Regeneration, opportunities and job prospects for the future for all in the area etc etc. Fine, argue your case Scruffy Jim and Lord Coe but not one penny of tax money spent on this until every School in the region (and beyond) with RAAC is fixed. Stop teaching our kids in portacabins in the middle of winter first, that's a levelling up legacy fans of any club can get behind and should be the go to response when someone suggests the Wembley of the north is a good idea.

Nope, as a non dom ex pat he is only allowed here a certain number of tax free days, isn't he?
60 and each visit must comply with the 1/6th rule ie the days in Uk divided by 6 dictates how long the next visit can be Although a day is only one that has the person here at midnight so he could have flown in and out on the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.