United Thread | 2024/25

I'd love to agree with you fella, Unfortunately the powers that be in football won't let that happen, They all want the Rags back at the top table.

They are corrupt cheating bastards! Hope they suffer for decades the cunts.
They have never had a battle with our owners before.
We have knocked them off the top on the pitch and after they have been behind accusing our owners of been cheats .
They will be taken to pieces off the pitch aswell

the hell they cant theres another 12 places in this league for them to drop yet and a few divisions after that before ill be happy
They only need to drop 10 places though, so that is achievable.
Meanwhile,for them to not qualify for any European competition ever, after this season, will have to do.....

Who would you rather back.
Our owners and pep.
Or the glazers scruff Jim and tent peg
I know who I'd rather back...

At the end of the day, They can do as the please as they have done for years, That's including breaking FFP and also breaking into football stadium and getting games postponed.

Hopefully the time will come.

I’ve never seen so many pissed of faces
Web should have just put his red tie on he’s not fooling anyone.
Making a poor job of trying to remain impartial.
I remember ex Dipper Ryam Babbel posting something on line a few years ago swapping Webb's referee shirt for a Rag shirt after he gave his favourites a particularly dodgy penalty.
He'll be with his mates GPC and Gill thinking of ways to try and nobble us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.