United Thread | 2024/25

I’m surprised they are letting him go as he was one of their better players last year. Are they going to go into this season thinking Casemiro can improve on how bad he was last year and Mainoo still learning his trade will have a dip in form. They are very light in the middle of the pitch which is certainly their biggest weakness in being able to dominate the middle of the park so they can impose themselves on teams.
Being light in midfield isn't really much of a problem when you play park the bus hoofball... 8 defenders and 2 quick lads upfront are all you need.

We seen you crying at the community shield you wankstain, couldn't hack it with the big boys where you'd never be the main man, keep sucking upto the vermin, hope you fail miserably.
He wasn't ever close to be being the "main man" at City, was something like 6th or 7 th down the pecking order, yet walks straight into united as their CEO.

He's just another corporate whore who sells their principles for money. No, correct that as they don't have any to begin with. Why say anything at all? Who's really interested in the men behind the scenes anyway?
I admit I'd never even heard of him when he was at City... now all of a sudden his practically a household name thanks to the usual sycophantic hyperbole from the rag loving media.

He wasn't ever close to be being the "main man" at City, was something like 6th or 7 th down the pecking order, yet walks straight into united as their CEO.
Exactly. In the press, when he got appointed at united he was described as City's COO. He wasn't, he was the COO of football operations. My understanding was he reported in to Txiki rather than Soriano. How that qualifies him to be a CEO is beyond me.

IMG_2749.png
Manchester United v fulham
Kick off 8pm

Can the mighty Reds go three points clear at the top?

Join us in the Studio from 2pm as we kick off the new season with guests Mark Clattenburg, Howard Webb, Dennis Irwin, Roy Keane , Steve Bruce, Paul Ince, Gary Pallister, Phil Neville, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Bryan Riggs, Eamon Holmes, Mick Hucknall, Terry Christian and Gary Neville.

And it’s live.

Last edited:
Best chance of the year " Can the might Reds go three points clear at the top?
Got one bit right at least, 'the might reds' and not the mighty ! (-:

Best chance of the year " Can the might Reds go three points clear at the top?
Got one bit right at least, 'the might reds' and not the mighty ! (-:

Sky will go into overdrive tonight if these twats do their usual spawning a win whilst being pulverised by Fulham. ‘Top of the league’ ‘title charge’ will be thrown in from the commentary team when they get their stuffy penalty.

View attachment 128370
Manchester United v fulham
Kick off 8pm

Can the might Reds go three points clear at the top?

Join us in the Studio from 2pm as we kick off the new season with guests Mark Clattenburg, Howard Webb, Dennis Irwin, Roy Keane , Steve Bruce, Paul Ince, Gary Pallister, Phil Neville, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Bryan Riggs, Eamon Holmes, Mick Hucknall, Terry Christian and Gary Neville.

And it’s live.
Such is SKY's sycophantic support of the rags I actually thought that was genuine until I saw Bryan Riggs.

It's still not that far removed from the reality of things when it comes to SKY and the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.