United Thread | 2024/25

Anyone got the 'Don't say it's tweet from a season or so ago?
5ba552d9969ea220a670177620cb6d1a.jpg

Not for me. Years of poor investments, Glazers syphoning every single penny, sub-standard mercenaries signing up for one last pay out. It's going to take them years and years to get out of the hole they've dug for themselves.

Karma. What goes around comes around, and those çunts are only paying off the interest.
Under the Pisscan they made too many enemies, burned way too many bridges, and once that evil bastard from Govan is gone the truth will come out about the club's transfer dealings, brown envelopes, and their relationships with Premier league officials.

I hope I live long enough to bask in the warmth of their funeral pyre.
Look at the day the signed berbatov.
Spurs gave him permission to speak to us.
That pissed up bully sneaked in a signed him.
Slysports even said that night it was disgraceful.
Next day nothing.
Not a pep.
The rags gave them some wank player to keep them quite

Not for me. Years of poor investments, Glazers syphoning every single penny, sub-standard mercenaries signing up for one last pay out. It's going to take them years and years to get out of the hole they've dug for themselves.

Karma. What goes around comes around, and those çunts are only paying off the interest.
Under the Pisscan they made too many enemies, burned way too many bridges, and once that evil bastard from Govan is gone the truth will come out about the club's transfer dealings, brown envelopes, and their relationships with Premier league officials.

I hope I live long enough to bask in the warmth of their funeral pyre.
Amen brother!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.