United Thread | 2024/25

The amount of pundits media having them top four! On what evidence?! That's 30/40 years of positive narrative subliminal seeping into the minds of young people 30 years ago makes them think differently!

Ive a feeling these cunts will finish secomd this year!

I dont think Liverpool will do much with this new coach.
Arsenal i think will have a dip this year. Not sure they can go again after putting all theyve got in for 2 years and still falling short.
Villa will struggle with both champs league and prem.
Spurs … pfft.

So i can see, through default, them fuckers sneaking up On the inside.

Still 30 points behind us mind

I admit I'd never even heard of him when he was at City... now all of a sudden his practically a household name thanks to the usual sycophantic hyperbole from the rag loving media.
Expect at least three zoom-ins per televised match on Judas Berrada and his Brains trust all in their matching Slaters suits and cloob badgers whilst the actual game is going on. Followed by some sycophantic commentary about its all change at the top, rags have their dream team in place, blah, blah, blah.

Every.Single.Match.

Not for me. Years of poor investments, Glazers syphoning every single penny, sub-standard mercenaries signing up for one last pay out. It's going to take them years and years to get out of the hole they've dug for themselves.

Karma. What goes around comes around, and those çunts are only paying off the interest.
Under the Pisscan they made too many enemies, burned way too many bridges, and once that evil bastard from Govan is gone the truth will come out about the club's transfer dealings, brown envelopes, and their relationships with Premier league officials.

I hope I live long enough to bask in the warmth of their funeral pyre.

It's essentially the same players and management as last season so I'd expect them to finish around 8th. I'm off to buy some popcorn for when Fulham twat them tonight.

I dont think Liverpool will do much with this new coach.
Arsenal i think will have a dip this year. Not sure they can go again after putting all theyve got in for 2 years and still falling short.
Villa will struggle with both champs league and prem.
Spurs … pfft.

So i can see, through default, them fuckers sneaking up On the inside.

Still 30 points behind us mind

I don’t think United have a chance of top 4.

I have a very good record of guessing where
United will end up.

I once had a bet that United wouldnt get in the top 4 and told the lad I was betting with who’d be the 4 teams above them. In no particular order it was Arsenal, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest.

Last edited:
Not for me. Years of poor investments, Glazers syphoning every single penny, sub-standard mercenaries signing up for one last pay out. It's going to take them years and years to get out of the hole they've dug for themselves.

Karma. What goes around comes around, and those çunts are only paying off the interest.
Under the Pisscan they made too many enemies, burned way too many bridges, and once that evil bastard from Govan is gone the truth will come out about the club's transfer dealings, brown envelopes, and their relationships with Premier league officials.

I hope I live long enough to bask in the warmth of their funeral pyre.
I hope he sticks around, but it's the hope that may do for him. Anyway, if you think the Munich remembrance is over the top, his passing will take it to another level.

Like I've said previously about these lot starting off the season on the Friday, why?

They've done absolutely zilch to justify them getting the starting slot, this is setting the agenda for the season.

It's quite obvious the tv companies, the Premier League, the rags CEO's and I dare say PIGMOL have got together and said that this year is all about the rags.

Sky did it a few years back with the tramps, after we won back to backs they put them lot on first on the Friday game and just totally blanked us. No wonder we're getting the shite and the accusations thrown at us, we're fucking up the red cartel and the Premier League's gravy train.

Anyway fuck em, come on Fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.