United Thread | 2024/25

Thought it rather odd that Fernandes extended his contract.

Looks a totally different player when with the national team and I thought he had a decent Euros.

Why is he not looking for a decent move to win something of importance?

Or is the reason for extending the contract so manyooo can get more for him next Summer?

5ba552d9969ea220a670177620cb6d1a.jpg
Much obliged..........

The table should not be shown until every team has played 3 games imo
Back in my youth, that’s how it was.

Teams played on the first Saturday of the season, then they all played midweek, either Tuesday or Wednesday, and then again on the following Saturday.

The first table was shown on Grandstand/World of Sport after those games, and in the Sunday newspapers.

It was only when Sty came along, with their sensationalism and philosophy of "everything here and now" that it changed.

Not everything is better nowadays.

Last edited:
Thought it rather odd that Fernandes extended his contract.

Looks a totally different player when with the national team and I thought he had a decent Euros.

Why is he not looking for a decent move to win something of importance?

Or is the reason for extending the contract so manyooo can get more for him next Summer?
Because if he was as good as the British sports media make him out to be, he would be playing for an élite club.

The double irony of the top photo is hilarious. Not only the YANK'S in his placard with Yankees' baseball cap, but also the idea that he wanted the shithole owned by MANC'S, when the it’s not even in your city.

He also needs to learn punctuation.

Apostrophes in plurals? Illiterate twat!

As for the Mario pic, I’ll never tire of seeing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.