United Thread | 2024/25

Ooooohhhh I have a style!! ;-)

But Ten Bob note says that he is going to "dethrone" us this year!! I have split my sides at his audacity. Stupid fool he is. :-(
Has he started a new career as a stand-up comedian?

He has gone all giddy, after his negative, small team performance in the Cup final.

Has he started a new career as a stand-up comedian?

He has gone all giddy, after his negative, small team performance in the Cup final.
I know, it's splashed across the Graudian and the BBC Sports news bit. What a wally.
"The Guardian seized upon the Dutchman's comments about the club's trophy haul - the EFL Cup in his first campaign at United, followed by the FA Cup last season.

"With the two trophies we won more than any other club - apart from City - in England," said Ten Hag.

"We are confident we have a good team and a good squad. We have to be more consistent and we want to win every competition in which we are taking part, definitely also the Premier League." "

What a laugh!!

I think they'll start well, renew everyone's contracts, fall off a cliff, finish somewhere between 4th and 7th about 20 points off the top, call for everyone to be sacked.

Same as all their other seasons these days.

Two things.....
1. Does anyone else agree that it should by rights be the privilege of the League champions to kick off the new season at home? It wouldn't have taken the greatest organisation to switch the ties, after all both opposition are from west London.
2. Has anything anywhere appeared in mainstream media about the £40m COVID allowance and the £35m special share sale allowance?

Just Askin' like.

The rag cunts always get giddy at the beginning of the season but once it starts and reality kicks in they start protesting against the Glazers ( a much maligned family who are very well liked and respected by most City fans )
If they get off to a decent start the media will hype them up and the moronic twats that follow them will swallow all the guff.
Most of them will be loving the bullshit tenbob is spouting about dethroning City and how they can win the Premier League..once the season really gets going and they are fighting for a Europa league place they will shut the fuck up

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.