United Thread | 2024/25

I've just realised- the rags have actually got a positive goal difference. I can't remember the last time that happened
+1. That will also be the GD they end the 38th game with, and the Rags will call it "progress".

Sly will never do more than just a passing reference to our achievements. Failures? Wall to wall coverage, 24 hours a day.
They'll want to cover the games that will potentially decide the title. We'll be involved in those whether they like it or not.

I’ve just heard David Hamilton, on Boom Radio, say that Roger Day, originally from Margate, and another of the Boom DJs, would be very happy today, as his team got off to a flying start on Friday.

Now, I know Hamilton is a big Fulham supporter, but since when has a stuffy 1-0 win against the Cottagers been a flying start.

Day, to his credit, did say that he thought a draw would have been a fairer result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.