United Thread | 2024/25

Mctomeny been pushed all around Europe and this link to West Ham must be fake to get other clubs interests because why haven't they signed him already!? Just like that he is linked to another club! They want him out because that will free up a lot of money to buy a midfielder

They are back to talking Casemiro up as the answer to their midfield woes even though he got run past for fun last season. What’s wrong with the rags believing the hype about anyone who turns up for them. The ghost of Alan Ball could be the next rags manager and they’d be calling him equal to Pep.
They were desperate to get rid early in the window. This means they have no takers (even Saudi) and he will sit there on his big wage stopping them from signing Ugarte on a permanent deal. Rinse and repeat. I love it.

They are back to talking Casemiro up as the answer to their midfield woes even though he got run past for fun last season. What’s wrong with the rags believing the hype about anyone who turns up for them. The ghost of Alan Ball could be the next rags manager and they’d be calling him equal to Pep.
I did notice he'd lost an awful lot of weight, even in his face so he'd not got clingfilm around his gut.

They were desperate to get rid early in the window. This means they have no takers (even Saudi) and he will sit there on his big wage stopping them from signing Ugarte on a permanent deal. Rinse and repeat. I love it.

I also think Casemiro is finished. but I am not sure Ugarte even improves them despite their chasing him. They need a great passer and intelligent player in the DM role. Ugarte to me looks more like a bruiser type player who flies into tackles and has energy, but is a poor passer. I am not sure he improves their build up play.

But if they do eventually sign him, I guess we will see.

It would appear that the rags have been gazzumped by Fulham:

Of course, the stories about Berge going to the swamp could have clickbait bullshit.
I’m glad they haven’t got him, they would have had a midfield to fear with the addition of the maestro from Burnley. Maybe Sheffield United have got someone who can improve them

They were making videos about what an excellent player he was - they didn't care about him three weeks ago then their fans started going on about how he was perfect for them based on some very misleading YouTube tactical analysis videos.

Very strange behaviour to talk up every single player who is linked (they do the same with de Ligt for example). You know if these players were going to Liverpool they'd have a very different opinion. I expect their fans will stop talking about Berge now he is going to Fulham.

No disrespect to Berge, but mid-table is probably his maximum level. He wasn't likely to be good enough for a team vying for top four (as United probably see themselves as).
So basically he’d been perfect for the rags if mid-table is his level..

I can see them having their arses handed to them very soon and the excuses to start again, they have threatened to sell players and they can't shift them so they have to start them.

It's getting worse for them and not better, time zone head scored on his debut and now he's Van cockandarse.

Mctomeny been pushed all around Europe and this link to West Ham must be fake to get other clubs interests because why haven't they signed him already!? Just like that he is linked to another club! They want him out because that will free up a lot of money to buy a midfielder
I wonder if the Ugarte transfer is contingent on jettisoning McTominananana?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.