United Thread | 2024/25

Bit early to say mid table level imo. We were poor but rags were worse. New manager new players etc. Once we get that settled then i think top 6 is a possibility
It’s not the Brighton side from recent years with progressive fast passing football. The style today seemed very industrial and slow. Perhaps you are right and it will improve but that’s a diabolical United side. You have taken them apart in recent meetings.

Just remind the cunts when they go on about us ruining the league that if they hadn't missed out to Blackburn and Arsenal by one point in each case that they would have won the league 9 years on the bounce. Of course this was all fine at the time.

View attachment 129422
I don't see four in a row in that table.

Oh the state of the Rags. Now two games does not a season make but life and death at home against a possibly bottom five Fulham and a loss at Brighton. However, Brighton looked a poor imitation of itself under De Zerbi.

Next week the Scousers. Personally, I would love to see a Liverpool thrash them. However, we cannot lose since someone will come away unhappy…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.