United Thread | 2024/25

don-draper-bourbon-drinking.gif

Well that didn’t take long!..’kin rags and their arse lickin bitches,who are in place within the media,are all zen Buddhists aren’t they!?Completely oblivious to all that went on before!Every f’kin summer the slate gets wiped clean and there is fresh optimism for an assault on the Prem League title,even with the same dross in place that f’kin stank last time!?..So f’kin funny..keep it up,as you were..

I wish you lot would wind it in a bit! I have it on very good authority that the Rags are straightening themselves, turning a corner, making a game of it - but it doesn't start till next week.

I’ve heard they are acting like a proper football club now, have brought in the right people & are now best run football club as they are a plc……

And even the tunnel has had the cracks painted over…..

Well that didn’t take long!..’kin rags and their arse lickin bitches,who are in place within the media,are all zen Buddhists aren’t they!?Completely oblivious to all that went on before!Every f’kin summer the slate gets wiped clean and there is fresh optimism for an assault on the Prem League title,even with the same dross in place that f’kin stank last time!?..So f’kin funny..keep it up,as you were..
Aye, surprised that Fernandes had an attitude about getting substituted as if they haven't been watching his smacked arse face for half a decade.

Ive been attending a family wedding in Guilford just the night do.

Me and a brother in law of mine went to see the game after driving down from Manchester.

Anyway we found a pub right in the centre of town called The Guilford Tup. As soon as I got in I saw a few of the wankers in the just outside of Manchester teams regalia.

It was one nil to Brighton when we got in. United scored and the plastic twats roared a bit but not as much as me and my brother in law, arms out punch for the sky I turn round to face them and to gloat like a good un.

Faces like a smacked arse to a man. They couldn’t even muster a “fuck off you Northern ****” between them.

I was grinning with delight to the final whistle and beyond. Had great fun poking fun out of the rags in the family too.

What a lovely day and I don’t usually like weddings.

Last edited:
That was a short title race. Another £200m next summer on former ajax players and it might last until September next season.

How much do you reckon it would take to buy Ajax? Must be less than what united have spent trying to recreate them at this point.

Or how much will the scum spend till they eventually win the title again!? I'm going for 10 billion think they on around 1.6b now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.