United Thread | 2024/25

Good job the Premier league gave them a £75 million drop to help with this 'statement of intent'

And not asked for any of it back. Buried firmly in the media. Like the Scouse cunts whenever they cause trouble anywhere.

United's revenue is organic and Liverpool's fans are the best behaved bunch the world has ever seen.

This Ugarte chap. Can he mark forwards who are stood in their opponents 6 yard box, unmarked and onside, in the 6th minute of injury time?

If so he might just make the difference

between 9th and 10th.
He wasn’t that quick in Casablanca them french coppers had him caught in no time.:-)

Sales of Greenwood, Wan Bissaka and McTominney if it goes through gives them a decent amount of pure profit to spend this window with no worries I'd imagine once they amortize the incoming contracts but they are setting themselves up for a fire sale if no CL in the next 2 seasons. Plucked from Football 365, net spends on transfers last 5 seasons, appreciate wages make up a lot of the cost on the accounts as well but this seasons and next PSR / FFP is their big ones in terms of on the field performance as the transfer losses peak 24/25 and the UCL income is not included 25/26. Wouldn't say they've gone full Leeds here but you never know, tax case still needs addressed and that will not go away without payment of monies owed. Might only be a few million but when its to be paid by and / or structure of payments could be interesting.

2) Manchester United: £-545.56m
24/25: £-83.09m
23/24: £-125.36m (8th)
22/23: £-187.35m (3rd)
21/22: £-94.8m (6th)
20/21: £-54.96m (2nd)

10) Manchester City: £-162.09m
24/25: £77.58m

23/24: £-116.7m (Champions)
22/23: £9.97m (Champions)
21/22: £-38.55m (Champions)
20/21: £-93.5m (Champions)

Well the monumental efforts that have been put in at the swamp appear to be paying benefits already!
Signing after signing after signing.
Yes that upgrade on the tunnel has players flocking to them.
SCUM.
WTFAMu.
CTID.
As you were.
They've traded a right back " like for like, signed a PSG cast off, a Bayern cast off and a winger stroke attacking midfielder.
As you were.

I’ve just watched the highlights of the rags' game at Brighton on Sty's PL review, and it doesn’t get any less funny.

Obviously, Brighton's winning goal, and the terrible rags marking is brilliant, but the Gazpacho/Zirkzee offside goal isn’t far behind.

I’ve just watched the highlights of the rags' game at Brighton on Sty's PL review, and it doesn’t get any less funny.

Obviously, Brighton's winning goal, and the terrible rags marking is brilliant, but the Gazpacho/Zirkzee offside goal isn’t far behind.
Screenshot 2024-08-27 181921.png

You wouldn't see that level of defending at Hough End on a sunday morning from a post hangover pub XI.

View attachment 129745

You wouldn't see that level of defending at Hough End on a sunday morning from a post hangover pub XI.
There are 10 rags inside their own penalty area and yet none are anywhere near the 2 players presenting the danger. I think your comparison to Hough End is correct.
How can 10 professional footballers all be stood next to each other, it beggars belief.

But gives me hours of laughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.