United Thread | 2024/25

Sancho Sterling deal is just a convenient move that would reduce the wage bill for both teams!

Last edited:
There are 10 rags inside their own penalty area and yet none are anywhere near the 2 players presenting the danger. I think your comparison to Hough End is correct.
How can 10 professional footballers all be stood next to each other, it beggars belief.

But gives me hours of laughter.
Who was the lazy 11th player who couldn't be bothered to track back and help his over-whelmed defence?

The Mail trumping Ugarte as the rags Rodri. Well, the headline asks the question could he be? I’ve not read the article to see if the answer is no
If the guy was fit to lace Rodri's boots, they'd be paying at least double the ridiculous fee they've shelled out.

I'm really struggling to see how a Sterling/Sancho makes sense for anyone involved (and therefore I'm all for it).

Can't see Sancho getting a look in at Chelsea and I dont see how his current salary fits in with Chelsea's new lower wage structure. If he's willing to take a significant drop in salary then surely he'd be better off joining a team where he'll thrive? At this stage of his career he can't afford to be on the fringes of another chaotically run club.

Meanwhile United don't really need Sterling and given he's on £300k a week I don't see how both sides reach an agreement on salary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.