United Thread | 2024/25

And not asked for any of it back. Buried firmly in the media. Like the Scouse cunts whenever they cause trouble anywhere.

United's revenue is organic and Liverpool's fans are the best behaved bunch the world has ever seen.
Dippers = victims.
Nothing is ever their fault.

Last edited:
They've traded a right back " like for like, signed a PSG cast off, a Bayern cast off and a winger stroke attacking midfielder.
As you were.

That’s cos the decisions are made by a TD & CEO that never did the jobs at City. I’m expecting City’s departing groundsman to turn up there, not as a grounds man but to fix the roof.

Seems appropriate to leave this here as a reminder of what they predicted.

The Scot added: "[Manchester City] is a club with so much wealth they could buy every player in the world, but can they buy a team, can they buy a Manchester United spirit? I don't expect City to be bigger than us, I really don't, even with all that money.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/feb/21/manchester-city-united-sir-alex-ferguson
The weegie c-word needs to lay off the wine. Rashford certainly embodies that special Rag spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.