United Thread | 2024/25

To be fair, this article came out in 2019, so it's not just a sudden realisation when he was linked to them.

Massive.
To be fair, I'm talking about speaking to a schoolboy aged Sterling in about 2007/8/9-ish when he was probably on QPR's books, straight from the horses mouth ;)

I'd never heard of the kid at the time, just that he was fast and apparently had a big career ahead of him.

I wonder what the conversation was like between Berada and RATcliffe. 'At City we had lots of staff in every dept doing important work'. 'Nah, don't need em'

A young rag fan just starting secondary education is now working and has been for 3 years and has never seen the rags lift the PL trophy.

Soon it'll be his children who wont remember anything because it isn't going to happen. That "Not in my lifetime" barb from the whisky stained pisshead didn't age well.

Shite for Shite & only £300k every week for three years.

This scruffy cat weasel jimrat sure knows his stuff on marginal gains.

Cut backs, redundancies, closures....he does em all.

At this rate he'll be a tax exile in Monaco with accounts in the Cayman Islands by Xmas.....and the rags will still.be mid table.

How do you do it Chelsea Jim ?
Yer preaching to the converted G4B ;)

They can’t have ever seen him play.

Haha , he’s hardly being mobbed!!! There’s about 10 security around him, 4 or 5 guys with iPhones out jostling for a photo then about 12 fans stood around lookin gormless!!!! The sky reporters saying they’ve never seen anything like this!!!!! What fuckin planet do they live on

Haha , he’s hardly being mobbed!!! There’s about 10 security around him, 4 or 5 guys with iPhones out jostling for a photo then about 12 fans stood around lookin gormless!!!! The sky reporters saying they’ve never seen anything like this!!!!! What fuckin planet do they live on
At least he’s used to gormless looking fans to make him feel at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.