United Thread | 2024/25

It's funny that they no longer have the green and gold scarves out along with their anti glazer songs since Scruffy Jim has bought a percentage of the shithole.

Now that Ratboy is being paid by the Glazers he has all of a sudden gone all quiet too, Funny isn't it.

Now that Ratboy can't stir the shit on TV anymore the Rags won't get wound up as much, They see Ratboy as the messiah whatever he says goes...Shows how thick as shit that they are listening to that prick.

For what it's worth I quite enjoy when their games go ahead, It's fucking hilarious watching them. Today is a strange one because I hate both of them (Well I hate the Rags more than the dippers), I want a draw, Always when this game starts I want the Rags to get beat 9-0.
He’s not the messiah…

According to the toe sucker, Mainoo is like Zinedine Zidane. He's obviously sucking glue from a bag as well as his daughters toes.
There’s a young lad, about the same age as ManYoo, and doesn’t play far away, who is far more accomplished footballer, but strangely enough, doesn’t receive the same hysterical media attention.

It’s probably because of the colour of the shirt he wears

There’s a young lad, who plays not far from ManYoo, who is farmore accomplished footballer, but strangely enough, doesn’t receive the same hysterical media attention.

It’s probably because of the colour of the shirt he wears
Mainoo wouldn't lace Rico Lewis boots, It's not a gap between the two players, It's a fucking canyon.

The more I see of Rico the more I believe he is going to be one of the best players on earth, and I really do mean that. As for that ginger çunt and his Zidane comparison - I'm speechless, fucking speechless (but not surprised).

If he works on his finishing he’d be 2nd top scorer his season. I love the kid, he’s like a whirlwind.

The more I see of Rico the more I believe he is going to be one of the best players on earth, and I really do mean that. As for that ginger çunt and his Zidane comparison - I'm speechless, fucking speechless (but not surprised).
The Ginger Pig can't keep his mouth shut trying to stay relevant.
The fact that he lasted 30 days as manager of Oldham and hasn't had a gig anywhere since tells you all you neeed to know.

A draw today please. Don’t want either cheek of the same arse to glorify themselves with a win.
The only time I’d want one to win is if it directly helped us. After just three games,a win either side has no meaning to us.
Having said that if either side do win I hope it’s an utter annihilation.

A draw today please. Don’t want either cheek of the same arse to glorify themselves with a win.
The only time I’d want one to win is if it directly helped us. After just three games,a win either side has no meaning to us.
Having said that if either side do win I hope it’s an utter annihilation.
I've got the popcorn out waiting for the comedy show that is footballs equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb whilst their media shills desperately try to polish the turd of all turds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.