United Thread | 2024/25

I think I need to lay down, as I wouldn’t mind a scouser win.
Don’t think they’ll be much of a threat this season, also the media bumming of the rags on deadline day was vomit inducing with the signing of ugarde or whatever his name is-no mention of them spending nearly 190 million either.

I'm very similar to you.

Right now I want the dippers to lose.

Once it kicks off, heart takes over and I can't not want a team to put 10 past the rag cunts.
I'm a bit similar - head says a nil nil draw with a couple of goals for Untied disallowed for good measue, but 1-0 for Liverpool would be just as good with the goal coming in the last minute.

It's funny that they no longer have the green and gold scarves out along with their anti glazer songs since Scruffy Jim has bought a percentage of the shithole.

Now that Ratboy is being paid by the Glazers he has all of a sudden gone all quiet too, Funny isn't it.

Now that Ratboy can't stir the shit on TV anymore
the Rags won't get wound up as much, They see Ratboy as the messiah whatever he says goes...Shows how thick as shit that they are listening to that prick.

For what it's worth I quite enjoy when their games go ahead, It's fucking hilarious watching them. Today is a strange one because I hate both of them (Well I hate the Rags more than the dippers), I want a draw, Always when this game starts I want the Rags to get beat 9-0.
Bit like when he was happy to take their filthy coin from 2005 to 2011 without a word of protest.

Despicable vile maggot

I'm very similar to you.

Right now I want the dippers to lose.

Once it kicks off, heart takes over and I can't not want a team to put 10 past the rag cunts.
Is the right answer. Your head wants the Rags to win as the Dippers are more of a threat. However, once the whistle goes, all those years of those cunts taking the piss, and that banner, comes flooding back and you want them to be humiliated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.