United Thread | 2024/25

To be fair Melissa Reddy is thick as mince and a total twat so don’t worry too much
Absolutely cannot stand her , how has she a job as top football journalist? She cannot string a coherent sentence together at times . She honestly makes a mockery of women’s involvement in football journalism because she is so bad, there are plenty of extremely knowledgeable women out there , ok they don’t kiss United’s arse like she does , but Christ alive , they would be so much better .

Why don't the rags simply ask each and every one of the 657 million fans they claim to have to chip in one quid each to a ''Go Build Me'' fundraiser? Donate 2 quid and you get your name written on a special wall on the outside of the ground for all to see forever.
Hang on I thought there was already something called The Wailing Wall. Why do we need two ?

It's truly offensive that SlySports deny that they are biased towards the rags. It's not only offensive but it's also disingenuous, and it's a downright slap in the face of the people who buy subscriptions.
Their customers are being force-fed a diet of rags: if they are not the main match they WILL be the talking point in the studio. And this has been the way since the days of Andy Gray and Richard Keys, all other clubs have been shunted to the sidelines ever since. Whoever happens to be playing the vermin is treated as an afterthought, an uninvited gatecrasher at Sly's rag love-in. But the most hideous part of it all is that they are still going, despite all these years of being nothing more than a supporters club channel.

I wouldn't allow those duplicitous bastards to broadcast their propaganda into my living room, I truly wouldn't.
I have literally saved thousands of pounds by not getting rid of it years ago. Its totally biased for the red clubs, financially they would be stupid not to. They could at least admit to that.

I have literally saved thousands of pounds by not getting rid of it years ago. Its totally biased for the red clubs, financially they would be stupid not to. They could at least admit to that.
How did you save thousands of pounds by not getting rid of it?

Absolutely cannot stand her , how has she a job as top football journalist? She cannot string a coherent sentence together at times . She honestly makes a mockery of women’s involvement in football journalism because she is so bad, there are plenty of extremely knowledgeable women out there , ok they don’t kiss United’s arse like she does , but Christ alive , they would be so much better .
She has a voice only dolphins and dogs can hear

Is it sexist to mention casting couches?

They shouldn't even be asking for public money to part fund their stadium plans. Honestly tired of thick United fans bringing the COMS into it(the council are now around £30m in profit for their part, the rest was Sport England/lottery funds) or even the London Stadium.

Those were athletics stadiums first, justified because England were hosting major tournaments and they were centrepieces of those events. Here there's just some owners who've bought a club via a leveraged buyout and taken money from the game for years while giving little back. Oh and a new shareholder who's been there 5 minutes who's English, so pushing his luck.

They already have the highest capacity home ground in the PL(and they got public funding for that in past according some on here). Arsenal got told no, with no cost of living crisis in the background and their new stadium was more justified. Did Spurs get any help? Everton? Why aren't the press pointing all of this out and criticising their club for even trying? Oh wait... "This is Manchester United"

She popped up on sky sports yesterday - she was talking that slowly and incoherently that she was either pissed or sadly has severe learning disabilities. Someone at Sky must be having a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.