United Thread | 2024/25

In fact the ONLY way that Manchester was able to successfully bid for and eventually get the Commonwealth games was if the council had a deal with us to take over the stadium after the games were complete.

If there was no prior deal in place, the stadium wouldn't have been built, and Manchester wouldn't have been awarded the games. Manchester couldn't afford to just build a white elephant stadium that was just left to crumble and fall apart after the event.

It's that simple.
I don’t think that’s right.

I’m pretty sure that Manchester was awarded the Games, and the council would have used a temporary stadium, if City had not agreed to take it over, afterwards.

Just a quick point about the possible new stadium.....
The last time they increased capacity at the swamp there were concerns about extra traffic.
It was agreed by the rags and the council that planning permission would be granted but the rags had to do a park and ride from Carrington.
They got permission, did the work and well I don't think one single bus ever turned up. Nobody ever asked them to explain why they were not honouring their part of the agreement.
The residents of Trafford should be very worried.
Didn't know this. How did they get away with it ?
Always above the law man Utd, time and time again.

Twats have scooped a couple of top 16yo prospects from Arsenal and Palace. Both potential Generational Talents obviously at the same time as 2 former hype jobs from their Academy (Hannibal and Shoretire) are quietly leaving them.

Twats have scooped a couple of top 16yo prospects from Arsenal and Palace. Both potential Generational Talents obviously at the same time as 2 former hype jobs from their Academy (Hannibal and Shoretire) are quietly leaving them.
Hahaha. I remember that Hannibal being introduced during a game last season. He managed to kick everything except the ball. Totally useless player.

'Grealish to Man Utd?' - Treble champ offers stance on sensational transfer move

Watch out, dad of the year has spoken.

What a scrawny little gobshite this fella is.

What exactly has city and grealish got to do with jonny spare teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.