United Thread | 2024/25

It's truly offensive that SlySports deny that they are biased towards the rags. It's not only offensive but it's also disingenuous, and it's a downright slap in the face of the people who buy subscriptions.
Their customers are being force-fed a diet of rags: if they are not the main match they WILL be the talking point in the studio. And this has been the way since the days of Andy Gray and Richard Keys, all other clubs have been shunted to the sidelines ever since. Whoever happens to be playing the vermin is treated as an afterthought, an uninvited gatecrasher at Sly's rag love-in. But the most hideous part of it all is that they are still going, despite all these years of being nothing more than a supporters club channel.

I wouldn't allow those duplicitous bastards to broadcast their propaganda into my living room, I truly wouldn't.
Me neither.
But fans of all the other clubs shouldn't have to pay the same subscriptions as the Rags.
Totally unfair, as everything on there is just catered to the red scum, without a thought of teams like Brighton, Brentford Fulham etc etc.

It's truly offensive that SlySports deny that they are biased towards the rags. It's not only offensive but it's also disingenuous, and it's a downright slap in the face of the people who buy subscriptions.
Their customers are being force-fed a diet of rags: if they are not the main match they WILL be the talking point in the studio. And this has been the way since the days of Andy Gray and Richard Keys, all other clubs have been shunted to the sidelines ever since. Whoever happens to be playing the vermin is treated as an afterthought, an uninvited gatecrasher at Sly's rag love-in. But the most hideous part of it all is that they are still going, despite all these years of being nothing more than a supporters club channel.

I wouldn't allow those duplicitous bastards to broadcast their propaganda into my living room, I truly wouldn't.
Yep this is bang on.

'So Gary Neville, final score was Fulham 2, Bournemouth 1. Would you say that's a fair result?'

'Well I think Bournemouth created some good chances, but as we've seen in recent Manchester United games, you have to take your chances. As an example here's an replay of Hoijlund's chance last week against Villa. If he'd scored that you could argue the result would have been different.'

'OK thanks Gary but specifically on this game, did you feel Bournemouth missed the finishing of Solanke today?'

'Possibly, but like we've seen with Manchester United, you can't blame injuries. Here's a replay of Garnacho scoring an overhead kick against Everton'

'.......'

It's why a lot of football fans up and down the country chucked their subscriptions in and went with IPTV. Fed up of it being wall to walk rag and Scouse shite. I wouldn't give the cunts a penny and I don't even watch it with it being basically free to me.
Same for me. I use my brother in laws virgin account. Turn it on at kick off and mute it at half time. Turn it off as soon as final whistle goes

Seeing as Labour have cut winter fuel payments to pensioners I'd imagine there's fuck all chance without inciting riots.
I look at it the opposite way. If the Labour gov't have gotten away with freezing half the pensioners to death, then they'll think they can get away with anything, and probably will.

Why don't the rags simply ask each and every one of the 657 million fans they claim to have to chip in one quid each to a ''Go Build Me'' fundraiser? Donate 2 quid and you get your name written on a special wall on the outside of the ground for all to see forever.
And that will be a special wall Blues will piss on after we beat them at old Trafford on derby day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.