United Thread | 2024/25

It's easy for the Rags to blame the loss entirely on Casemiro, but as Slot himself explained his gameplan, it's United's structure that's the bigger problem. Liverpool played through their initial press and was able to cut through their midfield like butter. They still conceded after taking Casemiro off.

The problem still lies with Ten Hag.
Shhhhhhhhhhh. We need Ten Fags to stay for years

It's easy for the Rags to blame the loss entirely on Casemiro, but as Slot himself explained his gameplan, it's United's structure that's the bigger problem. Liverpool played through their initial press and was able to cut through their midfield like butter. They still conceded after taking Casemiro off.

The problem still lies with Ten Hag.
Casemiro is a shadow of his former self but even the worlds best DM Rodri would struggle with the likes of Bruno/Mainoo/Rashford/Garnacho in front of him on the pitch, all completely lacking defensive awareness. Especially since they are also a team not capable of dictating any game in the oppositions half. But as usual rags fans always need to have 1 scapegoat and currently it's Casemiro. Before it that was Ronaldo, before that it was Pogba and before that it was di Maria. It somehow never occurs to them that it might not be the serial winners at other clubs fault all the time and that its perhaps the serial losers like Bruno/Rashford/Shaw etc and/or the manager without any top level success that might be the problem.

What if I told you, they sack Ten Hag and hires Southgate?
I put this to some rags last night. You when someone realises how much shit they’re in and you can see it happening? It was like that.

They’re fucked!

Need these twats to go another season without CL football; less income and less attractive to new signings. Pretty much nailed on it’ll be us, Arse and scousers in the top 3 so need the likes of Chelsea, Brighton or Spurs to get that 4th spot.

Eventually maybe the scum will drift into mid table obscurity permanently. It’s important that they don’t win any cups this year either. I’m still so fucking angry about that cup final. Anyone but them.

The rag who lives near me (the one who doesn't speak to me anymore) was apparently bad-mouthing Southgate during the Euros. Telling everyone who would listen that he (Southgate) is totally useless, out of his depth, has no idea how to manage a team, etc etc. This morning I hear he's changed his tune a bit. He's now saying Southgate would be pretty good at the swamp should he replace Ten-Bob. He'd have the Pisscan guiding him through everything and the rags would stay top of the league under him.

Seeing as how the deluded cretin even avoids eye contact with me now I have no way of ridiculing him in public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.