United Thread | 2024/25

PSR hey looks like the cartel want it gone now! Neville Knows Ratcliffe is willing to spend billions on players so now he is publicly saying PSR are a joke now and clubs should be able to spend!

Honestly as bad as you lot where in the 80s/ 90s did you really get battered to fuck by your biggest rivals time after time year after year ............ and lets not forget that they have spent pushing or over a billion pounds to get to this point.

I mean all that money and had it not been for a later winner against Fulham they would be bottom..............

Won't make any difference. They've backed this manager so much that the new guy will be forced to work with what's there. Hundreds of millions spent and they are shit. They've not bought a single player who'd get into a team aspiring to get in the top 4.
Buying ex Ajax players and they have already got the next manager in the wings.

Warnock calling out Neville just now on SSN for having a go at Casemiro but not Mainoo
I only saw the highlights and round up on Match of the day2...but I kept an eye out for Mainoo.

When he had the ball, he was fine. When he didn't have the ball he was dire.
Casemiro was bad with the ball, hence getting pelters, but Mainoo was just trotting around whenever Liverpool attacked, when united lost the ball he didn't run back. He didn't seem to 'show' for the ball at all.

He is Rashford MkII, one or two 'wonder' appearances, lauded for the the England team, does bugger all for them, but he's the new poster English boy for the know-nowt's of the media, as Rashford's 'star' finally wanes and he is lambasted at increasing levels by his own fans for his one dimensional attack (run with ball, head down, into a blind alley/get lucky and score), and zero defence capability.

I really thought that last season was the low point and that they’d improve a bit this season. They still might I suppose but at the moment they look worse than ever. How is it possible to spend so much money and still be absolutely shit? One can only conclude that, in the words of the song, Ten Hag is indeed a fucking clown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.