United Thread | 2024/25

They aren’t good in the middle of the park which is giving them huge problems. Casemiro played some hospital passes yesterday to put them into trouble, Mainoo is young and will dip in form if he’s not protected and rotated. They sold one of their better performing players in McTominey which means the new guy from PSG needs to hit the ground running for them.
Agreed.

I don't have it in me to hate a 19 year old English lad from Stockport even if they are playing for United. Sticking him in with Casemiro whose legs have gone in order to let Fernandes have a free role and for none of the attacking four to get back is absolutely terrible for their team (good) and terrible for the poor lad's development (like I say, I wish I didn't care but I do). He needs a couple of games out and a new system but United have spent all this money and still don't have a better system so he'll get played into the ground, people will start blaming him, and before the season is done he'll be ruined. I'd love to see what he could do with a few years playing for Pep.

Agreed.

I don't have it in me to hate a 19 year old English lad from Stockport even if they are playing for United. Sticking him in with Casemiro whose legs have gone in order to let Fernandes have a free role and for none of the attacking four to get back is absolutely terrible for their team (good) and terrible for the poor lad's development (like I say, I wish I didn't care but I do). He needs a couple of games out and a new system but United have spent all this money and still don't have a better system so he'll get played into the ground, people will start blaming him, and before the season is done he'll be ruined. I'd love to see what he could do with a few years playing for Pep.
But Pep doesn't develop youth. He's a cheque book manager don't you remember?

"You cant buy success"

True,very true.

However, smart people can invest wisely, employ world class executives who are best in class in their disciplines, employ the best coach of his generation, recruit players who have good character + ability.

Support all of the above with leading edge facilities and environment and reward success with generous bonus's.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

Spot the gaslighting from Gary Rose at the Beeb

With some exciting young players at the club, Ten Hag has stressed that Manchester United are in a transitional period

"It was a sobering day for Erik ten Hag, his players and for the new ownership sat in the stand en-masse.

Transition -new ownership wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.