United Thread | 2024/25

I only saw the highlights and round up on Match of the day2...but I kept an eye out for Mainoo.

When he had the ball, he was fine. When he didn't have the ball he was dire.
Casemiro was bad with the ball, hence getting pelters, but Mainoo was just trotting around whenever Liverpool attacked, when united lost the ball he didn't run back. He didn't seem to 'show' for the ball at all.

He is Rashford MkII, one or two 'wonder' appearances, lauded for the the England team, does bugger all for them, but he's the new poster English boy for the know-nowt's of the media, as Rashford's 'star' finally wanes and he is lambasted at increasing levels by his own fans for his one dimensional attack (run with ball, head down, into a blind alley/get lucky and score), and zero defence capability.
He looked lazy as fuck, jogging back when Liverpool were flying through the middle.

Ten Bob is going to ruin Knobee ManYoo.

He played 35 games last season, and he has started every game, including the Community Shield, this term.

And he’s still only 19.

I know ten Bob doesn’t have the quality of squad that Pep had at his disposal, but when Phil was 19, Guardiola was still managing his minutes.

If they’re not careful, the rags will ruin him.
Same with Saka at Arsenal. Scarlet is flogging him to death.

They really were poor today, there’s something rotten at that club whatever they do it turns to shit, sometimes companies are just destined to fail the problems are too deep seated, perhaps when they stop living in the past and realise that they are not that special and drop the misplaced arrogance, I won’t hold my breath waiting
A colleague at work over the weekend said to me "united are the biggest club in the world". Its something that they all believe-as do the press who have spent decades sticking their tongues up the clubs arse, they elevate their players, Mainoo being the latest of a very long list.
I pointed out to him that Madrid must piss themselves laughing when united are allegedly bigger than them, they aren't even this country's most successful football club.
I pointed out to him that Borussia Dortmund have a bigger average attendance.
I pointed out to him that City's revenue is bigger than uniteds.
That Madrid's instagram following eclipses uniteds.

They've been areslicked for that long by all and sundry that the whole sorry outfit believes its own hype, they once bought clubs best players-now they buy players that are surplus to requirements, or simply buy overhyped shite.

Long may it fucking continue, they're a badly run shower of shite from top to bottom, scruffy Jim is doomed to failure and its delicious.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.