United Thread | 2024/25

I only saw the highlights and round up on Match of the day2...but I kept an eye out for Mainoo.

When he had the ball, he was fine. When he didn't have the ball he was dire.
Casemiro was bad with the ball, hence getting pelters, but Mainoo was just trotting around whenever Liverpool attacked, when united lost the ball he didn't run back. He didn't seem to 'show' for the ball at all.

He is Rashford MkII, one or two 'wonder' appearances, lauded for the the England team, does bugger all for them, but he's the new poster English boy for the know-nowt's of the media, as Rashford's 'star' finally wanes and he is lambasted at increasing levels by his own fans for his one dimensional attack (run with ball, head down, into a blind alley/get lucky and score), and zero defence capability.

I’m in my 50s, bad back & not at my fighting weight but I challenge the fucker to a race. He’s a ball watching plodder. Its like the emperors new clothes.

Unfortunately there’s been a couple in the media finally breaking ranks to say it. In the world of analytics I wonder what the fuck is stats say about sprints.

It’s funny how they seem to be the only club who can spend about £200m per summer without any fear of PSR failure. Even their fans I speak to give me a blank look when I tell them about the £75m allowance they got. I’m not sure how any city fan can hate any other team more than them. That banner that club allowed to be hung up for THIRTY FOUR YEARS belittling a club that helped them survive is just truly despicable.

I’m in my 50s, bad back & not at my fighting weight but I challenge the fucker to a race. He’s a ball watching plodder. Its like the emperors new clothes.

Unfortunately there’s been a couple in the media finally breaking ranks to say it. In the world of analytics I wonder what the fuck is stats say about sprints.

In the football industry there are players who really are exceptional and then there are the rest, all they have to do is not fuck up.

The Hamster falls into the 3rd category of players who consider themselves to be in the first category but would spill a pint on the way to the table or drop an ice cream on the floor before he gave it to the persons it was to eat.

In the football industry there are players who really are exceptional and then there are the rest, all they have to do is not fuck up.

The Hamster falls into the 3rd category of players who consider themselves to be in the first category but would spill a pint on the way to the table or drop an ice cream on the floor before he gave it to the persons it was to eat.

I remember telling my lad when you have a bad game you don’t hide, sometimes it might be worth trying ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.