United Thread | 2024/25

The rag who lives near me (the one who doesn't speak to me anymore) was apparently bad-mouthing Southgate during the Euros. Telling everyone who would listen that he (Southgate) is totally useless, out of his depth, has no idea how to manage a team, etc etc. This morning I hear he's changed his tune a bit. He's now saying Southgate would be pretty good at the swamp should he replace Ten-Bob. He'd have the Pisscan guiding him through everything and the rags would stay top of the league under him.

Seeing as how the deluded cretin even avoids eye contact with me now I have no way of ridiculing him in public.
It's all relative I suppose. There is after all a wide margin for improvement on what they have at present.

Funnily enough - the more they boo'ed their own - Rashford - the better he played - put in some excellent crosses and passes as the boos rained down.
Maybe that's the answer for them - keep booing him.
Can’t be true that statement, Neville was adamant their followers never ever boo the players.

PSR hey looks like the cartel want it gone now! Neville Knows Ratcliffe is willing to spend billions on players so now he is publicly saying PSR are a joke now and clubs should be able to spend!

If you had a hotel relying on top level football you’d be partnering with the scruffy ****, especially the thought of billions of government money invested in the area. Who knows you’d probably try & help get that government money over the line by using your media profile to interview the PM.

Corrupt cunts!

Rat faced Neville said yesterday that they have got all the right people installed behind the scenes now. How the fuck does he know if they will succeed. He is one stupid fucker
nothing but excuse after excuse with the amount of money thrown at United over the last 10 years or so it simply needed a coach that knew how to spend it wisely ........... the rot was created by the pisscan in giving his pal a job at a level that he was not comfortable to cope with .... ... .. instead of scouting the best in Europe in 2013 ?????? And getting the best out there they took his advice and this where the downfall started and my god let it go on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.