United Thread | 2024/25

The great thing about them is that they always look for a quick fix rather than building block by block. They buy "big-name" players who sell shirts but don't fit in with the rest of the squad.
Unfortunately too many opponents offer up a chance or two and the bastards take advantage. That's how they managed eighth place last season and it's likely to happen again.
I'd love a repeat of April 1974, but not enough teams show them the lack of respect they deserve.

Melissa reddy on sky sports telling us how utd won't deviate from their trusted method of sticking to their valuation when buying a player and how they work very very carefully to stay within par rules...a pretty shoddy or piece which I doubt anyone believes. Didn't mention getting special treatment from the premier league to stay within those rules but that's not a shock.

We’ve got 2 weeks of sky coverage on everything red so it’s not worth even opening the app,

Melissa reddy on sky sports telling us how utd won't deviate from their trusted method of sticking to their valuation when buying a player and how they work very very carefully to stay within par rules...a pretty shoddy or piece which I doubt anyone believes. Didn't mention getting special treatment from the premier league to stay within those rules but that's not a shock.
Skys propaganda for the red shite wouod make Goebbels proud and the great unwashed masses of their braindead support lap it up, anyone with an ounce of nous can see right through the cunts though

How the fuck she got a job on SKY sports is baffling.

Reddy was sulking around the entrance to the OT tunnel on Sunday after the game - when Salah came out for his interview. She had the look of a crazy, underage groupie.

I didn't take that much notice of where she was, but just presumed she was outside the leaky shithole.

I presume that she got the job with Sly as the dipper cheerleader ( when Sane was reputedly shagging her ), and now as " senior reporter " is being used as fresh rag bait.

As ever, the arselicking and starstruck appearance seems to come easily to her despite having dreadful delivery and banal fake fan content, but in view of the target audience she probably makes sense.

Their fuckwits clearly have neither intelligence or taste.

I didn't take that much notice of where she was, but just presumed she was outside the leaky shithole.

I presume that she got the job with Sly as the dipper cheerleader ( when Sane was reputedly shagging her ), and now as " senior reporter " is being used as fresh rag bait.

As ever, the arselicking and starstruck appearance seems to come easily to her despite having dreadful delivery and banal fake fan content, but in view of the target audience she probably makes sense.

Their fuckwits clearly have neither intelligence or taste.
Think it was Mane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.