United Thread | 2024/25

Goldbridge now moaning his heart out that clubs cant complete with us because PSR rules stop owners putting money into the club.
had a YouTube video on in the car coming home from work it then went onto a video
with Brent, Ben foster and two nobodies
Chatting about the latest thrashing the scum
Succumbed to.
I could only listen as I was driving but it started off with Ben foster asking Brent who was apparently looking at his phone
“Looking at your bank balance? 4m is it?
To which Brent replied 4.5 million after that game.
This **** isn’t stupid, the forest fan has taken the gullible cunts to the cleaners.

How embarrassing that Casemiro’s wife felt the need to post a photo of all the trophies he’s won in his career on Instagram. Why doesn’t he grow a set and take the criticism like a man? Must be something with Brazilians. Didn’t Thiago Silvia’s wife do something similar last season, when her husband was playing for Chelsea?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cdxlp5jke9yo

How the fuck she got a job on SKY sports is baffling.
I stopped watching Sly sports news the moment I found out they'd binned Natalie Sawyer.

Haha his last line describes everything he just said.
Love the bit where he says Utd should be treated like every other club.
Either this **** wasn’t born back in the day
Or he watched the rags playing with a blindfold on.

I didn’t realise Martin "look under cubicle doors" Edward’s was that old.

;-)
And there we were thinking Marrin 'look under the cubicle doors' Edward's was a pervert. He was simply looking for a bomb.

OK OK, i know it was at Mottram Hall, he was practicing for the real thing.

Honest officer.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.