United Thread | 2024/25

Are they still paying that malodorous, piss-stained despot to just turn up and sit there scowling at everyone? Like some cadaverous ambassador to the underworld?
Disgusting if they are. Laying staff off because of cutbacks, but still paying Glasgow's answer to Mussolini a fortune to do absolutely fuck all.

What a way to run a football club.
I imagine they feel it's better to have him inside the tent pissing out than the other way around because that's got to be hush money at this stage.
I came across a post-match interview on Twitter with Schmeichel earlier today where he whined about sitting through the game with Sore Alex and feeling sorry for the man. It hasn't got much traction but we can all imagine the reaction if the bitter Scottish twat had been in a position to vent his spleen in front of a camera.
he died in 1622
Too soon, mate. Too soon.

I loved the way Rat Boy was bigging up Mainoo's wonderful control, just as he gave the ball away for the scouse
third.

View attachment 130452
I actually feel sorry for mainoo
Let’s not pretend he’s not a very good player.
That club will destroy his confidence
Far too much pressure on his young shoulders, the rags are already on his case
Despite the fact he had 4 Liverpool players around him when he lost the ball.
If he’s any sense he will fuck that club off
Before it’s too late.

Every time I watch them I just thank the gods for City being run properly for the past 10yrs. We could have very easily become what they are, a retirement home for has beens, giving out huge wages and transfers to players that don't fit any particular tactics or style, sacking managers every few years and a ground falling to pieces.

Instead, City have simply got stronger and eclipsed anything the rags have ever done on and off the pitch.

Every time I watch them I just thank the gods for City being run properly for the past 10yrs. We could have very easily become what they are, a retirement home for has beens, giving out huge wages and transfers to players that don't fit any particular tactics or style, sacking managers every few years and a ground falling to pieces.

Instead, City have simply got stronger and eclipsed anything the rags have ever done on and off the pitch.

Cunts should have imposter syndrome by now, shameless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.