United Thread | 2024/25

That reminds me. What's Jizzy Jazz up to these days?
According to his Wikipedia page, he is playing for Las Palmas, on loan from Sevilla.

What a fantastic career for the lad, whom the pathetic media were pushing him to play for England, despite the fact that he was never eligible.

Another rag hailed as the new messiah, but more like the new Macheda.

One of these is Chido Obi-Martin who scored a hatful of goals for Arsenal U18s (29 in 17 games last season).

Thing is he's absolutely massive and plays against kids who haven't yet physically developed fully. It's like putting Haaland up against a school side.

Once he's playing men that physically advantage will disappear. We offered him £10k a week pro contract, Rags offered £30k a week, we were adamant he isn't worth that so off he goes.

He'll end up being another expensive white elephant.
Sounds like a Delap type youngster who won't stand out once everyone is the same size.

Just watched the highlights against Real Betis. One thing for sure is they will get 20+ penalties this season, there tactic seems to be knock the ball past the player then run full sprint into the player and sling yourself.

One of these is Chido Obi-Martin who scored a hatful of goals for Arsenal U18s (29 in 17 games last season).

Thing is he's absolutely massive and plays against kids who haven't yet physically developed fully. It's like putting Haaland up against a school side.

Once he's playing men that physically advantage will disappear. We offered him £10k a week pro contract, Rags offered £30k a week, we were adamant he isn't worth that so off he goes.

He'll end up being another expensive white elephant.
That reminds me of a lad, who played as a centre for my school's local rivals in their rugby team.

In the first and second years, he was like a giant, and used to run through our defence at will.

However, by the fifth year, we’d all grown, and he hadn’t, and he was nowhere near as daunting, and we beat them regularly.

According to his Wikipedia page, he is playing for Las Palmas, on loan from Sevilla.

What a fantastic career for the lad, whom the pathetic media were pushing him to play for England, despite the fact that he was never eligible.

Another rag hailed as the new messiah, but more like the new Macheda.
.....and Lassie Shinguard ?

A question for one of the breaks on the Jeremy Vine show was:

What is unique about the Zerao stadium in Brazil?

a. It has a retractable roof made of palm leaves?
b. The hallway line is exactly on the equator?
c. The stadium has a waterfall?

I said to Mrs Vienna, it can’t be the third one, as that is the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.