United Thread | 2024/25

I don’t think that’s right.

I’m pretty sure that Manchester was awarded the Games, and the council would have used a temporary stadium, if City had not agreed to take it over, afterwards.
Surely this isn't right. I was told by a Rags fan that it's only fair they get the renovations of Old Toilet subsidised by the government as City were given a 'free stadium' after the Commonwealth games.

I did advise him that my understanding was you actually rent it from the Council but apparently I'm a stupid Arsenal fan and don't know about how City have 'influenced' the council to get the stadium 'for free'.

#whoknew

Twats have scooped a couple of top 16yo prospects from Arsenal and Palace. Both potential Generational Talents obviously at the same time as 2 former hype jobs from their Academy (Hannibal and Shoretire) are quietly leaving them.
One of these is Chido Obi-Martin who scored a hatful of goals for Arsenal U18s (29 in 17 games last season).

Thing is he's absolutely massive and plays against kids who haven't yet physically developed fully. It's like putting Haaland up against a school side.

Once he's playing men that physically advantage will disappear. We offered him £10k a week pro contract, Rags offered £30k a week, we were adamant he isn't worth that so off he goes.

He'll end up being another expensive white elephant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.