United Thread | 2024/25

How the fuck do the these cunts get away with the constant blowing smoke up their arse from the press and having the press telling us they are biggest team in the world rammed down our throats daily, and then go cap in hand to get help with revamping their shithole of a stadium with hand outs and nobody at the FA or the Premier League questioning it?

Absolute piss take yet again. These red mardarses, the Premier League, the FA, the local council and parliament are laughing their cocks off at every other team in the league.

The current Etihad stadium was originally built for the 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games. It had nothing to do with City.

The stadium was offered to United, but they didn’t want it. They wanted to say at Old Toilet and to expand it.

If City hadn’t taken the stadium on it would have become a white elephant.

City gave up Maine Road, which was demolished and became housing.

City’s lease agreement on the stadium is for 250 years. If City honour the lease agreement MCC will get £1bill from City which goes back to the residents of Manchester, RED and blue.

City have paid for all of the expansions and upgrades in the Etihad stadium. As well as ploughing £100mill’s into East Manchester, investing in the area, and creating 1000’s of jobs.

Whilst Sheikh Mansour and City have done all of that and much more for Manchester, the Glazers and United have done fuck all for Trafford.

Last edited:
Manchester United, Trafford Council, and the Greater Manchester Combined Authority have inked a strategic partnership aimed at ensuring the redevelopment of the stadium maximises the regeneration opportunities in the area.

The partnership plans to appoint a three-party advisory team to support the redevelopment of Old Trafford into a 90,000-capacity nationally significant venue. The stadium project is the fulcrum of a wider plan aimed at regenerating more than 200 acres of surrounding land.

Perhaps Scruffy Jim is hoping to sell his share as the same shit hole with planning approved. The important detail they all forget is City cost £200m, which means billions can be spent on the campus & still cost less than those cunts.

Reactions: jrb
Trafford Council should concentrate on regenerating the roads around Altrincham, Dunham, Bowdon and the rest of the borough. They have wrecked my alloys.

On my annual visit back last year & I couldn’t believe the state of the roads, it reminded me of Bali. I’m sure they’ve all been upgraded when I’m back next month ;)

Perhaps Scruffy Jim is hoping to sell his share as the same shit hole with planning approved. The important detail they all forget is City cost £200m, which means billions can be spent on the campus & still cost less than those cunts.
That's a very good point about Scruffy selling up
If public money is used to rebuild the swamp (or to build new) the Glazers could, I think would, sell and make a fortune. The local and national taxpayers however........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.